Friday, November 23, 2012

google necting the cup stil

, I wish to stop bottom currently all business items, with all strength match Mr. Lei's viewpoint, on the profits, our company only 5%, enough maintain company operation enough.
"I know that Mr. Lei is the person out of the square, for of anything but contend for benefit with people, but for bringing benefit to all common people, so I hope that Mr. Lei can give me this opportunity and come to complete this meaningful matter together."
This person is capable for my felling, a person who cans make a matter, after finishing listenning to his words, the way that I am satisfied with very much:"Is very good, Mr. Fang can have thus of realize, my heart very Wei, although I ain't a business person, can also understand the purpose doing business is to make money, so-called of have no crafty not company, so, the profits still keeps pressing 10% calculation that I originally saying,google."
Square, Dong Mang, politely in response to the way:"BE, does everything just don't know what kind of medicine square what Mr. Lei wants to provide is according to Mr. Lei's meaning?"
Three square sons that I will ready to take out and put in the table, way:"These are the original formula of three kinds of medicines, the first is anti-aging to turn to use of, mainly use to the life span of prolonging the mankind, this medicine is to fix Luo to promise your medicine of Hahn people's leader and belong to gene medicine.
"The second is to strengthen the medicine that the physical endowment is used, be called to change bone Dan, keep form but change substance to have similar effect with what you said, mainly is to drive out the old and bring in the new, thoroughly eject the impurities in the body body outside.
"The third is give does the benefit that the martial person uses to annoy Dan, can strengthen true inside the body spirit, shorten time of doing the force.
"Only a problem, in addition to the first medicine can be produced with the modern equipments, another two more troublesome.
"We fix the way that a person does a medicine with you to contain too many dissimilarities, this matter still have to you the flower dessert think to study for a while."
Square Tung is to more listen to more sit unsteady that bottom, this which is a medicine, basically is the miracle drug in the novel, be like Shaolin Temple in the novel greatly return Dan or force be of the similar miracle drug of Long Hu Wan.
This kind of medicine really has to produce, what is a prestige a hundredfold, absolutely is have a meteoric rise.
Once connected three formula, square Tung almost the concussion arrived not to go, he way:"Mr. Lei, to your these three kinds of medicines, I am to have nothing to say, so, after I return to, start carrying on to produce the first medicine right away.
"To another 2 kinds, I will also arrange a personnel to establish a research group, necessarily will in the shortest time inside do a report, look over for Mr. Lei."
I thought for a while and took out three kinds of medicines hand over to square, Tung, , way:"This is the sample, also good convenience you have a compare rightness.Oh, in the process if have what difficulty, you can contact with me at any time."
"My meeting of, so I took leave first."
I stand up to mutually send, way:"Slowly walk."
"Thank."
Two talented persons leave to have no how far, square Tung have already said:"Really can not see clearly Mr. Lei to there is so big age, how see all be like one 25-year-old young man.Can his qualities is really a hard description, seem the ancient person see emperor similar, almost I want to kneel down for him to kowtow."
Commander Chen says with smile:"Originally you also have this felling, ha ha!Is much more than you, I, still have those ministers, including councilman Lin, all have same impulse!
"Do you know?This circumstance is very strange, officer more big person, more have this kind of impulse, on the contrary is those soldiers, some fellings all have no and just want to become intimate with him.
"I listen to councilman Lin analytical to lead, this may be the spirit of great king that the ancients says."
"The spirit of great king ……"
Square, Dong Kou Li, is mumbling to oneself of read, in a short while just suddenly realize mistake of way:"Should be have no like this wrong, in addition to the spirit of great king can also have what explanation!"
I should invite big thousand medicine industrieses of visits after three days, in fact should say to is a seminar, the Yun son is to say to want everything with, I have to take her to go together.
Speak of modern pileup to return be really convenience, press their parlances this call car.
The car is a car that doesn't have the wheel, can suspend the height of three Chinese feet on the ground to park, also not the beard person manipulate, as long as will your needed to tell the computer in the car to go.
The car drove in the beginning, will rise to flight in an air fixed height, listen to they say, this flying route is also fixed.
I raise a wrist see councilman Lin send my watch all of a sudden, time still differs for three minutes just till 8:00, open a car door to come out in addition to car, square Tung has already waited me outside the door, the favour says with smile to him:"Early."
Square Tung also returns my[one] pleased smiling face way:"Early, Mr. Lei, everythings all have already got ready, is we it this that start?"
I order and follow square Tung to walk into together at present this has 81 F floor Gao of building, walked into elevator to keep 7 F in the ground floor, here is a big production laboratory of thousand medicine industries, a group of persons have already waited over there.
At present thing, I have no one cognitive of, don't say all some what function, along with square Tung's introduction, I just had some impressions of first steps.
Square, Dong Dao, :"With we big thousand medicine industry existing ability produce of medicine, and Mr. Lei compare for our samples, the effect differed about 600%."
Square Tung took out a heap of data to let me see.
Just these, I which understand, see is also white see, hence way:"The medicine that you still directly give me your production to come out, these data I am similar all not understand."
Square Tung a think is also, fix a person which once got in touch with these things, favour from nearby of the personnel once connected the tablet having been already produced to hand over to me, way:"Mr,cnn. Lei, you see, these are our medicines."
Once the medicine get to my hand, before I get hold of nose smell for a while, by dint of the flavor of medicine has already had answer, I way:"This medicine is problem a little bit, in the process of chain medicine have never had to stir up a medicine thoroughly, so the efficacy of medicine differed, may be that you control fiery control some deviations, a short while takes me to take a look.
"Come to is your water again to contain problem ……walk, take me first to see water, water is a very important key, not good water, forever all chain not good medicine."
Square Tung hence take we walk to water, then with a glass cup pack ascend seven divide full hand over to me the way:"Do you see this water still is all right?"
I once connected water cup to concentrate to see to, only first eye I can't accept, this kind of water which ability chain medicine, hence heel square Tung explain, way:"This water doesn't go and leave my request to differ too many."
I think for a while, simply gave him a standard to calculate, with hand Shi Chu Yi decontamination magic trick to change fluid matter, just hand over to square, Dong Dao, :"Later water, be standard with this, there is good water, just can chain good medicine, can not ast least also let the reflection on water loudly arrive a medicine."
Sees just in the eyes of owner, my hand sends out a golden light on water cup, hand over to the cup their president, also want to take that glass water as to make medicine standard, all a bit puzzling in the heart, which know square Tung after once connecting the cup still say:"Come, take this glass water to analyze, record very each data, this is us hereafter company system the medicine is used aqueous standard."
Immediately after we arrive at to make a medicine production line flank, I looking at at present machine of this set incomparably large, also is really a bit deelpy ashamed, have no a part is what I can understand.
However is unimportant, machine I am to don't understand, but I can know with the absolute being to observe each step, want ~only which side wrong, I can know at any time, hence know into machine inside by absolute being, looking at the whole process of making the medicine.
This sees, I just understand, and the ability of the modern people still really made people hard an imagination, really was too severe.
Use this way system medicine, than us fix a person not to know to want quickly ascend several 100 several 1000 times, and the whole process also nothing important great problem, just that the controling of degree of heating up has a little a small problem, hence and square Tung speak me to fiery of request, let him match with Zhao adjustment in a side,Facebook.
Say the true, this kind of machine is still true Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment